As I reflect on the past year, I think about what I’ve been up to, the impacts I’ve made, and what I’ve learned over the course of 2018. A few observations:
- I deployed code 62 times this year, an average of 1.19 times a week.
- I met with you for countless cups of coffee ☕️ and talked about your ideas 💡, your goals, your challenges, and your accomplishments.
- I put my company on the facebook. Not so sure about this move based on how much information they are collecting on us, their self-serving privacy tactics, and the misinformation that is constantly shared on the platform 😬.
- I sponsored a robot fashion show 🤖.
- I helped my clients hire five full-stack developers to their team.
- I hired an intern 👩🏽💻. And was reminded what it takes to mentor them, to keep them busy, and to make sure they’re working on meaningful tasks.
- I gave a lunch and learn with Lunar Startups first cohort as part of their new
#lunarexpertnetwork. Go apply to cohort 2 before applications close!
- I was on 🔥Fire🔥, talked tech with the MSP On Deck Podcast🎙 crew, and gave a keynote to the region’s women entrepreneurs about all my failures.
As I look to 2019, I seek more impactful opportunities to work with founders and their teams, to work with, advocate for, and lift up underestimated founders and technologists in our community, to share my knowledge so you and your business can grow, and to help bring your products to life.
I are grateful to all of you who I’ve worked with, partnered with, drank coffee with, those who gave me a leg up with a referral or introduction, who were there when I needed a sounding board, and most of all, those of you making #MNTech a better place for all of us.
Thank you! Happy New Year! 🥂🍾🎉